Hi, Jamie.

Using a code like as follows, you can change the data in the object.

<mx:TextInput id="customerIdInput" text="{objSample.customerId}" />
<mx:Binding source="customerIdInput.text"
destination="objSample.customerId" />

In this sample, you can change the data[customerId] in the object
[objSample] in realtime whenever you edit the TextInput
[customerIdInput].

Paul.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "jamiebadman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM