I have an xml doc:

<one>
 <two>
  <name>Bob</name>
 </two>
</one>

 I have a Httpservice tage with url, resulthandler, faulthandler and
resultformat="e4x".  In my resulthandler, I have this:

var ourXML:XML = event.result as XML;
var name:String = ourXML.one.two.name;
var x:int = 0;

Here is the problem, I put a break point on the int assignment and look at the
variables.  I see that event.result AND ourXML both have the xml document in
them but my name variable is empty.  I even tried something like this -
if (event.result.one.two.name =="Bob) and it fails.  What are we missing?  The
debugger clearly shows the data is there but I can never seem to get it out.