I've traced all of the height properties on the Stage and the Application and
none of them seem to have the correct total height of the viewable area.  Is
there some way to calculate this manually or some property that I'm
overlooking?  Or is there a better way to embed the flex app so it can be
resized in an easier way?  Thanks in advance.