Hi FlexCoders,

I'm using Flashbuilder 4 and have 2 different projects that are both open.
Project A is set up so that it references the source folder of Project B.  When
editing files from A, the code hints show the classes from B.  I just inherited
this setup.

I just added new classes in Project B, and noticed that these new classes are
not visible from Project A.  The code hints do not show these new classes, and
compiling A results in errors stating that the class is not found.  I've looked
at all the location for specifying project properties for A, but couldn't seem
to find  the fix for this problem.

Any ideas what the fix to this problem is?

Thanks,
Henry