Oleg,
    I cant associate the state with the data, and I cant find any info
about itemRendereFunction. Do you have any link about it? According to my
code, I would think this just should happen.

I re write down my code:

<mx:CheckBox click="seleccionar(event)" selected="{seleccionado()}" >
<mx:Script>
<![CDATA[
import mx.collections.ArrayCollection;
import gestion.vo.ComunidadVO;
import gestion.model.GestionModelLocator;
 public function seleccionar(event:MouseEvent):void{
var
locaciones:ArrayCollection=GestionModelLocator.getInstance().locacionesRemotasSeleccionadas;
if (this.selected==true){
locaciones.addItem(data);
}else{
var index:int=locaciones.getItemIndex(data);
locaciones.removeItemAt(index);
public function seleccionado():Boolean{
return
GestionModelLocator.getInstance().locacionesRemotasSeleccionadas.contains(data);
}
public function enable(comunidadVO:ComunidadVO):Boolean{
return comunidadVO.nombre!=null && comunidadVO.nombre!="";
}
]]>
</mx:Script>
</mx:CheckBox>