From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Oleg Sivokon
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 1:01 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flash Builder 4 "java heap space" error.

Increase JVM memory

-Xms Am -Xmx Bm

(A is the initial memory size B is the maximum size in megabytes)

you may do this globally in jvm configuration file, or per application
run. I even think that MXMLC will accept -jvmargs parameter to pass
arguments to jvm before it starts (MXMLC exe is a launcher, that
launches the mxmlc.jar).

More here:

http://www.caucho.com/resin-3.0/performance/jvm-tuning.xtp

Reply to sender
<mailto:olegsivo...@gmail.com?subject=re:%20[flexcoders]%20Flash%20Build
er%204%20>  | Reply to group
<mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com?subject=re:%20[flexcoders]%20Flash%20
Builder%204%20>  | Reply via web post
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/flexcoders/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJzNjRuaWE3BF9T
Azk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyMjg2MTY3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAwNzIwNwRtc2dJZAMxNTUx
NDcEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxMjcyMzk4NDk5?act=reply&messageNum=15
5147>  | Start a New Topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/flexcoders/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmNWlpaWxxBF9T
Azk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyMjg2MTY3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAwNzIwNwRzZWMDZnRyBHNs
awNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyNzIzOTg0OTk->

Messages in this topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/flexcoders/message/155144;_ylc=X3oDMTM5NW
1hZWM0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyMjg2MTY3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAwNzIwNwRtc2
dJZAMxNTUxNDcEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMjcyMzk4NDk5BHRwY0lkAzE1NT
E0NA-->  (2)