How are you creating the form, mxml or AS? If mxml, you could create a
bindable Boolean property for each group and set the visible property of
each item set to the value of the corresponding group and just change that
one variable to show/hide a group.

Example:

[Bindable] private var group1Visible:Boolean = true;
[Bindable] private var group2Visible:Boolean = false;

<FormItem visible="{group1Visible}" ...>
<FormItem visible="{group1Visible}" ...>
<FormItem visible="{group2Visible}" ...>
<FormItem visible="{group2Visible}" ...>

Somewhere in your code:

group1Visible = false;
group2Visible = true;

Haykel Ben Jemia