I just dont care.

I have never went out my way to support Mac, ever. I think i made a mac
screensaver once. Sorry guys im just not interested in it. Lets buy an apple
which doesnt run anything versus a pc which does everything you throw at it.

No thanks.

If iplatform wont support flash, then who really cares? We never have been
able to so whats the problem? Do people think you would be building a house
of gold bars just because you make some pod/pad/phone apps?

Have you even see the app store? 96% of it is total garbage. Even if you
could make a flash app, its almost "invisible" in a sea of garbage. As keith
peters once commented "its like winning the lottery to get it right".

Leave him to it. When HTML5 has 3d libraries and physics engines then ill
consider the move, right now its not about technology. People will always
download the flash runtime because it has a healthy community and its not a
burden for the user. People are used to it.

If you make a good app, people will embrace the platform it runs on. A 2+mb
player or whatever isnt going to burden anyone in 2020. Its so far off that
its comical.