I'm trying to solve the following problem with RemoteObjects.

I want to use Secure AMF to authenticate the user, and then use regular
AMF from that point on, without having to re-authenticate.

I'm struggling to find a way to allow the separate Channels the share
the same authentication... ChannelSets are only used for failovers or
communication errors not for this.

I think it should be possible by making sure the same cookie is set in
the request headers for the RO call (for the JSessionId), but while you
can do it for WebService, it doesn't seem possible with an RO.

Any suggestions?