Hello

I am working with Maven in order to automatise Unit tests, I have use the
plugin flex-plugin :

           <plugin>
                <groupId>org.servebox.flex</groupId>
                <artifactId>flex-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>2.3.2</version>
                <extensions>true</extensions>
                <inherited>true</inherited>
                <configuration>
                    <targetFlashPlayer>10.0.0</targetFlashPlayer>
                </configuration>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <phase>install</phase>
                        <id>___Test____</id>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>test</goal>
                        </goals>

                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>

But it didn"t generates a file which contains the results of the tests :( ;(
Does any one has worked with this plugin please ????

Thank you very much

Découvrez Windows Phone 7 : Une nouvelle ère de téléphones !
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/fr-fr/cmpn1/windowsphone7series/default.mspx