descriptions.

There have been lots of presentations on the component lifecycle so maybe some
book or other media has it.

On 5/19/10 6:40 AM, "Angelo Anolin" <angelo_ano...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks Alex and Gordon.

Is there some sort of documentation for this?

Thanks.

________________________________
From: Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
To: "flexcoders@yahoogroups.com" <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tue, 18 May, 2010 18:20:36
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] init, creationcomplete and other events

Preinitialize, initialize, creationComplete, applicationComplete .

Objects do not have a stage until applicationComplete .

On 5/18/10 3:22 PM, "Angelo Anolin" <angelo_anolin@ yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi FlexCoders,

Does anyone have a link on which event fires up first?  For example, in an
application container, which event fires up and any other pointers which I have
to be aware of.

Thanks.

Angelo

--