Hi,

If I looped ten times and added ten Ten TextInputs to the 'stage' (addChild)
they would remain in memory until they were removed (removeAllChildren) and
then Garbabe Collected? Right?

Let's say I created an Array and changed my loop to add them to the 'stage'
(addChild) *AND* put the object reference into the Array. If I then removed
them from the stage, am I right in thinking they'd remain in memory because
they are referenced by the Array so therefore wouldn't be GC'd?

I'm trying to tick some boxes in my head about how the inners of Flex works
so if by reading this you think I might benefit from reading soemthing, I'd
appreciate some links to articles.

Thanks guys,
Nick