Thank you very much Nick

Could you give an example which shows how do you have done to restore your
selected value please :) It will be very helpful for me :)

Thank you very much

To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
From: n...@middleweek.co.uk
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 10:51:00 +0100
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] How to store information in Cookies ???

      Hi,

Cookies are pretty easy to use, I did something very similar, storing the
selected value from a Menu.

First things first, download the "CookieUtil" library and plug it into your
project.

Then you can use CookieUtil.setCookie and CookieUtil.getCookie to set and get
the values.

Hope that helps,
Nick

--
Sent by Nick Middleweek ( { email: n...@middleweek.co.uk, blog:
http://blog.middleweek.co.uk } );

On 27 May 2010 10:14, Nini7016 Nini7016 <nahloulaha...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello :)

I have a menu item et i would like to store these information in Cookies....I
didn't work with Cookies before :( :( ...Do you have any example please please
  there is a code for the menu item :

             <menuitem label="Option" icon="{newproject}">
                    <menuitem label="View" icon="{newproject}" >
                    <menuitem label="Proprities" icon="" id="18" type="check"
toggled="false"/>

                    <menuitem label="Macroimage" icon="" id="19" type="check"
toggled="false"/>
                    <menuitem label="UDDI & Navigator" icon="" id="20"
type="check" toggled="true"/>

                    </menuitem>
                </menuitem>

   And when the user modifie these infomation by checking an option, i would
like to store these information .....

  Any idea please ...???

  Thank you very much :):):)

Installez gratuitement les nouvelles Emoch'ticones !
http://www.ilovemessenger.fr/emoticones/telecharger-emoticones-emochticones.aspx