I would post the code on this but as the code is too large I will just post the error. First I want to say I have never seen this error before I mean at least not in this format. Lets say I have a project and I name it play ok and an error message comes up that looks like this
Error /flexstore/play-generated.as:4641
Branch between 40937 and 73707 around line 0 exceeds 32K span. If possible, please refactor this component.

Error
Branch between 40937 and 73707 around line 0 exceeds 32K span.

What the difference is basicly is I never see the -generated after the project name when I go over 32k? I am wondering if I ran in to something else. I have seen the error just not the         -generated after the project name