Apologies for the long post, but I've painted myself into a corner here.

I've been using the demo version of FlashBuilder 4 for a couple of
months, and my demo just timed out. No problem--I've already upgraded
to CS5, which includes FB4 Standard.

That's where things started going wrong.

First, the demo version wouldn't accept my CS5 serial number. Adobe
tech support tells me ya, you gotta buy the standalone version. Or
uninstall the demo and install the CS5 version.

So I did. Now here's the problem--I'm using the plugin version, and
everything is set up that way--I'm using Subclipse, plus there are
some issues with the standalone version (they were discovered during
the beta, and I can't talk about them, but they were substantial
enough that we decided, as a company, to use the plug-in).

When I installed CS5, though, I couldn't find a way to install FB4 as
a plug-in. It just installed the entire CS5 suite, with no
customization options.

Does anybody know a way to install FB4 as a plug-in? Or do I have to
upgrade to FB4 Premium? It looks like the demo I installed was FB4
Premium.

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson