Hi and welcome. You're going to enjoy flex Im sure. It's a great framework
and I think fun to work in.

Anyway books.

Flex 4 Bible, nice big book that covers lots and a good place to start

I liked the flex 3cookbook so assume flex 4 one will be a winner also, but
it's not available in uk yet so haven't read it

One of my favourites is Enterprise Development with Flex, O'Reilly though
it's not an introductory book

Those 3 will get you up to speed

Actually the adobe manuals and help are really very good.

Lots of online stuff on adobe.tv

Also get onto adobe dev. website, loads on there.

Read the specs on the adobe open source confluence

Hope that helps, and feel free to drop me a message off forum if there's
anything I can help you with while you get set-up and started

Info at tinylion co uk

Hope that helps

Glenn

Tinylion uk