Hello all,

I've been stuck for a couple of days with a very weird error provoked by
AMFPhp.

My Flex client sends to the server a fairly complex value object.
This object is composed of basic attributes (string , int , ...) , value
object attributes and an array of value objects (also "complex" objects
).

I can perform any treatment on this object on the php side.
However, when I want to send the value object back, I get an
"Unsupported Datatype: array" error.

In order to simplify my explanations, let's say that this variable is
called $array.

I tested the following :

- gettype($array) returns "array".

- I can return any properties of my array, either by $array[someIndex]
(returning the value object held at someIndex) or by
$array[someIndex][someValueObjectAttribute]

- I can use print_r and see the content of $array.

-  I can create an array on the server side and return it (even if it
contains value objects).

I just tested to copy each value of $array in a temporary variable and
return it to the server but nothing different happened.

Any help would be appreciated, this is getting very very frustrating.