Hi Alex,
Thanks alot for quick reply.
I know we can not stop recycling. My question was how to solve row height
issue that is cause by recycling renderer?

Now i have changed the measure() function as you said and didnot faced row
height recycling issue yet. I am still testing it,
Query :please let me know if i need to do any more changes to increase
performance:
override protected function measure():void
     {
        super.measure();
        width = this.getExplicitOrMeasuredWidth();
        measuredHeight = textData.getExplicitOrMeasuredHeight();//
textData.textHeight+2+2;