I have created a simple chart in flex, if I resize the window by dragging the
corner edge everything works.  If I try to click a button and change the graph
screen width and height via a state the Y scale of the graph resets to 0
through 100.  When my data is between 0 and 3 obviously this doesn't work.  The
only way to fix it is reload the entire page which stinks for user interaction.
 I have asked this question before on this list with no answer - am I the only
person hitting this or rather using flex charts and changing their size via a
state?

i.e.

 ...width.state1="100%" width.state2="250"...

 I capture the resize event and tried to invalidate the display list and
refresh the data provider but nothing works.

-r