Please check the following code

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:WindowedApplication xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
    width="450" height="400" layout="absolute"
    creationComplete="creationCompleteHandler(event);">

    <mx:Script>
        <![CDATA[
            private function creationCompleteHandler(event: Event): void
            {
                nativeWindow.x = (Capabilities.screenResolutionX -
nativeWindow.width) / 2;
                nativeWindow.y = (Capabilities.screenResolutionY -
nativeWindow.height) / 2;
            }
        ]]>
    </mx:Script>
</mx:WindowedApplication>

use it, it will make your window center.

Regards
Seth
http://blog.thesoftsol.com