Maybe because after that, the updated values are stable.  Check the sizes of
things before and after.

On 6/11/10 8:01 PM, "lynw...@swbell.net" <lynw...@gmail.com> wrote:

Why would it happen on only the first click of any of the combo boxes in the
window? No matter which one you click first, this happens, and only that one
time.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> , Alex

--
Alex Harui