Hi:

To use the UIListener you need 1 more Library, called the UIListener. You can
get this from the downloads page at FlexUnit.org (it comes with all of the
other FlexUnit downloads)

If you are using FlashBuilder 4, you don't need this UIListener as they create
their own when you indicate you want to run a unit test.

HTH,
Mike