Hi, well, i guessed Charles would make exactly the same as httpFox, but since
have to be installed, i should look for a PC where i could get it installed, at
home for example.

The host value is "". It's there for control the host when i work on production
or development servers. I used it the same way all over the site, working
perfectly. The difference is that in the other places, it's just normal xml
loader calls, while in this case, it's sent with UPLOAD from the file reference
object.

The uploaders i tried, back to the starts of flex3, where bug full, and crashed
often, and in no means dependable at all. If there is a simple one, for upload
a simple file, i would not miss upload bars and bulk uploads. If you say they
work, they must have improved developments A LOT. A simple upload script will
take 10 lines, not the kind of thing i need a commercial product for...1 or 2
more lines for have a progress bar.

Now the main goal is to make the code works again. a little might have been
deleted accidentally or something is wrong and can't see it. :(

I guess not much people do any upload at all in their websites :(

Well, thank you anyway, and if someone see something wrong or have any simple
working code to compare with, it would be much wellcome...
Thnx.