Hi,

I made a tile showing 9 elements with a repeater that counts 9 elements. (comes
from a XML file)

I want to have pagination, so i can browse next 9 elements.

For that I put it inside a viewstack, with a repeater...
So now i have 10 elements, and should show me 2 tiles in the viewstack, one
with 9 elements and one with 1 elements.

But i think it's a wrong way, and i don't know how to tell repeater to repeat 2
times when there are 10 elements (9+1).

I still wanto to use a viewstack, so i can use some nice transition effects.

I think my main problem is the outer repeater, that should repeat once every 9
elements...

I'm completely lost....any ideas??? by the way, using flex3.

Thanks!