Hi,

I'm a wee bit stuck on this, and was hoping you might have some input to
help me.

I'm getting the "Could not resolve * to a component implementation." error
message.  However, everything I've read about this via Google hasn't helped
my case in the slightest.  I presume I'm just missing something obvious, but
maybe its something more serious.

So, to solve this problem, I've tried two things, and both work, as far as
they take me.  First, I added a new component, of the exact same variety,
and then copied the contents of the erroring component into it.  I replace
the viewstack 'page' with the new component (which as near as I can tell is
IDENTICAL, but with a different name), and the compiler error goes away.

I can also solve this by simply renaming the original component & letting
FB4 refactor for me.  The error goes away again.  But if I then re-rename
back to the original name, I get the compiler error again.

I've tried to clean the project several times, and that doesn't help.

I'd really like to understand what I've done wrong here.  What am I missing?

Thanks much!