Is the loaded SWF also built with 3.5?

On 7/2/10 10:18 AM, "jamesfin" <james.alan.finni...@gmail.com> wrote:

Follow-up...

As a test, I set loadForCompatibility=false.  Voila, everything works.  This
indicates a clear defect in the loadForCompatibility functionality with the
ActiveX Flash Player.  However, I will no longer be able to use cross-SDK SWF's
in parallel. ;(

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> ,

--
Alex Harui