I use Ethereal for all my packet-sniffing needs.  It’s pretty good, doesn’t usually work with a wireless card though.

.NET services usually can be consumed by Flex, the case that tends to have problems is fault handling when running proxyless.

Matt

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of joe92121
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 12:57 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Webservice - Unable to connect to endpoint ...

Unfortunatly, HttpWatch only works in IE but maybe I can find
something that works in FireFox.

I am able to call BableFish and other web services proxy-less.  I
created a one method .Net webservice that returns "Hello World" and I
get the same error when I bypass the proxy.

Has anyone been able to create and consume a .Net web service in Flex?