Nate-

I am assuming that you are on Flash Builder 4 Premium as you have the FlexUnit
result view. If that is not the case, let me know.

Open the FlexUnitApplication.mxml, which is one of the two files that Adobe's
plugin generates on your behalf.

There should be a function which specifies which tests are going to be run...
sounds like that is fine as you are hitting breakpoints, but double check. Then
look at the line that calls runWithFlexUnit4Runner(). It should pass in the
name of your project as a string. Make sure that is the case and it is correct.

Finally, if none of this helps, post this whole file for me.

Mike