its cool idea , its really hard to get done with adobe air individually because
you may need to integrate well enough with screen and we dont have such api to
even capture the current screen so we might need to run a background server
which would be caputring the screen and then it may publish on local or server
.  if suppose u want to capture and record on sever so you may use application
like this
http://code.google.com/p/red5-screenshare/  you have to swap the design
controls
with your adobe air app , , where you have to attach your voice with this
application so it would record the application.

or other way could be
with
http://www.merapiproject.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47&Itemid=64&showall=1
 its
 adobe air and java bridge

with .net you could create a complete .net application which may have full
interface of flex and may do allot of stuff by using tool like flourine
projector (google it)

Sajid

At desktop