I'm manually dispatching a propertyChanged event from my model only to never
have it be caught. When I try to debug and step into (F5) the dispatchEvent
call I get FlashBuilder error "Asynchronous viewer update" displayed twice.

Does anyone have an idea why this might be failing? Possibly cyclical
references? I have tried using weakReferences and same result.

Note that this dispatchEvent works perfectly when dispatching some other 'Row'
in my model by only fails in this odd scenario where my Row is nested in
another object.