That's the first time I've seen someone put an actual version number on the next release. Are 4.5 and Hero the same thing?

On 8/2/2010 2:08 AM, Alex Harui wrote:

4.5 release date is in 2011.

On 8/1/10 1:35 AM, "dorkiedorkfromdorkt...@gmail.com <dorkiedorkfromdorkt...@gmail.com>" <dorkiedorkfromdorkt...@gmail.com <dorkiedorkfromdorkt...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    it sounds like with sdk 4.5 they can't release any new  builds
    because it's based on features in flash player 11 or whatever is
    the next version of fp. once that's released you'll see builds out
    that you can develop with. from what i've read 4.5 is planned to
    be released second half of this year.

    Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 6:45 PM, Wally Kolcz <wko...@isavepets.com