Brand-

I started with the default spark ComboBoxSkin and added a mask and
some other tweaks to get it to look the way I wanted, such as moving
the border rect to a higher z than the scroller.  It took a bit of
trial and error, especially to get it to match up cleanly with the
button, which also has a radius.

You can see the result here:  http://www.finselector.com/

-Jeff