Can someone tell me what's wrong with this code?  It generates the error:

1120: Access of undefined property list

List exists, but it seems like the scope of the DropDownList can't see
it?  I've seen other example like this...how can I bind to the
dataProvider on the list if the property/var lives in the parent
container?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<s:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009";
                           xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx"
minWidth="955" minHeight="600">
        <fx:Script>
                <![CDATA[
                        import mx.collections.ArrayCollection;

                        [Bindable]
                        public var list:Array = ["one", "two", "three"];
                ]]>
        </fx:Script>

        <mx:AdvancedDataGrid id="grid"
                                                 width="100%" height="100%">