Just have one Loader and one Bitmap (or probably 16 or about that number in
the second case). When you handle the load complete you get the loader's
content and draw it to the bitmapdata, remember where it was the last time,
load next image, draw again and so on... However it will work, I would
imagine that it will take some time to load all the images... I still don't
understand why would anyone want to view so many images simultaneously...
Can you maybe convince the customer that seeing 20000 images at once isn't
the best user experience? I mean, what will they see on an image 10x10? you
won't be even able to tell if that's a man portrait or a flowers pot...