From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Battershall, Jeff
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 11:03 AM
To: 'flexcoders@yahoogroups.com'
Subject: [flexcoders] Vote For This Critiical RemoteObject bug

Somehow a critical bug has fallen through the cracks - essentially
RemoteObjects in AIR/Windows timeout after 30 seconds no matter what value you
have set in requestTimeout or URLRequestDefaults.idleTimeout:

https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FP-4934

There seems to be some question as to whether it is an SDK bug or an AIR bug,
but regardless, it is affecting production systems and needs to be resolved
ASAP.

I'm hoping we can get the issue escalated. Voting for it should help increase
its visibility.

Jeff Battershall
Application Architect
Dow Jones Indexes