I am not sure if it has to do with the loading, but seems like I am
having problems in Modules when it comes to mixing Spark and Halo
components. I seem to have the most problems with Spark Buttons and, in
this current case, Halo TabNavigators and Halo Form. Is there any
documentation on how to mix the two in a Module and have them render
correctly. They all give the same error: Null or Invalid Parameter. I
have removed all the parameters except for id and it still throws an
error. Any ideas? After looking at the error that is generated, they all
mention Layout Manager in the first error reference.