I have [EventHandler] tag working for components in my project but can't seem
to get the events automatically routed to the EventBus via the [RouteEvents]
metatag.  The only thing that works is EventBus.dispatchEvent() explicitly
which is not very clean to use throughout the code.

I have -keep-as3-metadata+="RouteEvents,EventHandler" set in compiler options
for FlexBuilder 3, 3.5 SDK on Mac OSX Leopard.  Have the classes in
application-context.xml.

EventHandlerMetaDataPostProcessor
RouteEventsMetaDataPostProcessor

I see [EventHandler] tags being read in the debug console and I see the
'routeEvents..." bean/object loaded but neither class that has [RouteEvents] at
the top actually has its events dispatched on the EventBus.

Any gotchas or likely problems I'm missing?

Todd