Sounds like one of the modules is being compiled with different version of the
SDK.

On 8/23/10 12:39 PM, "BillF" <bill.frank...@bayercropscience.com> wrote:

I have an application that loads a flex module.  This module loads correctly,
however, this module also is supposed to load 3 other modules.  Originally,
this module was tied specifically to a given application "shell", which
provided objects that the child and grandchildren used.  It was determined that
we needed to isolate the child from the shell, so that it could be loaded in
other shells without problems.

In doing so, I moved the code that the shell used into a module, moving all the
code that called the parentApplication to use the parentDocument.  This gives
me a shell -> child -> grandchild -> great grandchild arrangement.

I get no compile errors on the compilation of the test shell (which only has a
function to load the child module), nor any compile errors on the
grandchildren/great grandchildren.

However, when I run the application, the child module loads, but when it tries
to load the grandchild, it tosses an error before it gets to any of the
pre-initialization code..

VerifyError: Error #1053: Illegal override of FlexModuleFactory in
mx.core.FlexModuleFactory.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Alex Harui