Thanks for your help.

The loaded SWF is a flex SWF, all built with the latest stable release.

It uses mx:Image

Yes, using Flex 4.

Paths:

To Air App:

C:\Program Files\Xerte 3.5\AirTricks\AirTricks.exe which loads
C:\Program Files\Xerte 3.5\AirTricks\AirTricks.swf

To SWF:

C:\x35\LearningObject.swf

To image - it's in all these places, and it doesn't load.

C:\x35\media\DSC_0095.JPG [where it really ought to load from, or be
able to load from.]

C:\Program Files\Xerte 3.5\AirTricks\media\DSC_0095.JPG [where you guys
are telling me it should load from, but it doesn't]

The relative path is media/DSC_0095.JPG

If I execute C:\x35\LearningObject.swf it works fine.

The application is an .mxml editor and compiler, which creates and edits
mxml files, and compiles them. What I'm trying to do is load and preview
the results in the application.

Thanks,