Sounds like there might be an issue with the renderer.  What does your index
handling code look like?

On 9/1/10 12:58 PM, "mbkairyt" <mba...@kairyt.com> wrote:

I have a tree component that has 40 numbers in an array collection. The
36th index is null. (idx 0-35 are numbers, 36 is null, 37-39 are
numbers.) The values are equal to the index+1, so index 1=2, and index
35=36.

As soon as I hit the null value at idx 36, all values afterward are
shown as blank. Then if I scroll back up the list, all the previous
values are null too! So as soon as the null value is loaded into the
tree renderers, all previous and future data is nullified.

I have tried hiding the null data by implementing a custom data
descriptor, as well as extending the tree class itself to override the
isVisible and isEnabled methods, but nothing is having any effect.

How can I hide these null values, or at least protect the data around
the null values?

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team