I just noticed it is the  HTML wrapper trying to talk to the child SWF.  The
child SWF should not be using BrowserManager, HistoryManager and
ExternalInterface APIs.  Try setting historyManagementEnabled=false on the
application.

On 9/1/10 5:44 PM, "Yu, Deyang" <deyang...@citi.com> wrote:

SDK 3.3

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcod...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Alex Harui
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 6:28 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] *** Security Sandbox Violation ***

Which version of Flex are you using?

On 9/1/10 9:50 AM, "Yu, Deyang" <deyang...@citi.com> wrote:

Alex,

Thanks. In my local tomcat server, the application does not halt. But once I
deployed it to Websphere in Solaris, the sub application cannot be loaded.

All main application and sub applications are in the same domain, but with
different context root. Server.com ip is 152.60.xxx.xxx

Server.com/main/mainApp.swf
Server.com/sub1/subApp1.swf
Server.com/sub2/subApp2.swf

User  login from Server.com/main/mainApp, it will load subApp1.swf by using
URL with ip   152.60.xxx.xxx/sub1/subApp1.swf

Then this sub application cannot be loaded.  But if user login from
152.60.xxx.xxx/main/mainApp.swf, then try to loading
152.60.xxx.xxx/sub1/subApp1.swf, then the sub app can be loaded.

Any idea any where I should look into?

Thanks and regards,
Deyang