What I'm discovering about Spark Forms is  that error messaging is inside the
form item container and unless I make the form large enough to accommodate the
error message I might see some unexpected layout issues such as the error text
appearing over the form element, etc.  Pretty darned ugly.

What I'd prefer is to have the error tips appear over the form and not be
constrained by the form dimensions.  It appears that the only option I have is
to roll my own solution using skins and ToolTipManager, etc.  I'm prepared to
dig in to do this but I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing a more
straightforward solution.

____________________________

Jeff Battershall
Application Architect