I am working with Flex 3, and import a movieclip symbol from a SWF.  The symbol
is rectangular and has scale9 grid enabled because it has rounded corners.
Inside the area of the grid where objects resize both horizontally and
vertically, I placed another symbol.  But I do not want this 2nd symbol to
resize.  I tried enabling scale9 on the 2nd symbol, and just reduce its grid to
a zero area (in the center) with the hope that the 2nd symbol does not resize.
But the 2nd symbol still resizes when inside the first one.

Any ideas how this can be done?