isHighlightedItem returns true or not.  That’s what is going on in the renderer
code.

-Alex

On 8/15/11 5:28 AM, "Sells, Fred" <fred.se...@adventistcare.org> wrote:

Flex 4. And the regular mx:DataGrid not the Advanced one.

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Alex Harui
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 2:08 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] style css problem

Which version of DataGrid are you using?

On 8/14/11 2:50 PM, "Sells, Fred" <fred.se...@adventistcare.org
<fred.sells@adventis! tcare.org> > wrote:

I’m trying to use styleName in a renderer like so

.payor1{
      fillAlphas: 1.0, 1.0;
      fillColors: #8c8c8c, #8c8c8c;
      color: red;
      roll-over-color: green;
      rollOverColor: green;
}
!

With this code in the DataGridItemRenderer.  Color is set OK, but I cannot get
the rollover.  If I have the wrong property name, where would I find the
definit! ion of the right ones.

   &! nbsp;&nb sp; override public function validateNow():void     {
            super.validateNow();
            if (data==null || data.resident__id=="0")             {
   !                background = false;
                  this.text = null;
                  this.styleName="";
                  ! retu! rn;