Hello Friends,

I am trying to implement one functionality using repeater.
But facing one problem.

Code snapshots.....

public  var ArrData : Array = [{label: 'Option 1', value:'opt1'},{label:
'Option 2', value:'opt2'},{label:'Option 3',
value:'opt3'},{label:'Option 4', value:'opt4'}];

<mx:HBox width="350" height="30">
           <mx:Repeater id="tRepeater"  dataProvider="{ArrData}"
width="100%" height="100%">
                     <mx:Label text="{tRepeater.currentItem.label}" />
           </mx:Repeater>
</mx:HBox>

Labels are displed with array data using Repeater inside HBox.

Problem is, Labels go out of the HBox horizontal range.
I wanna to implement, if Hbox width is exceeded, Labels will start
occupying in next row.
Hbox width should be fixed at 350. Vertical Scrolling appear if labels
exceeded from width range.

where I am doing mistake OR missing anything?

Thanks,

Steve.