I try to use strongly type to cast my varaible.
But I don't have this type of the varaible in the top application.
I use them in the itemrenderer.

 eztDoctor = data as EztDoctor;

    if( eztDoctor != null ){    // here is always null !!!!
     docName = eztDoctor.DName;
     price = eztDoctor.DFee.toString();
     docTitle = eztDoctor.DTitle;
     docIcon.source = eztDoctor.pic;
    }

package com.frameworks.mvc.model.VO.remoting
{
 [Bindable]
 [RemoteClass(alias="com.ezt.server.pojo.EztDoctor")]
 public class EztDoctor{
  public var sex:String;
  public var DLevel:Number;
  public var DStatus:Number;