Hhm, no reply to this which I guess means either I wasn't real clear about the
problem, or no one has tried to do this and run into this issue. I haven't yet
been able to figure it out myself, it just seems that Flex doesn't know that
the window has grown larger than the viewport in order to add the scrollbar.

Mary Jo