From: jitendra jain <jitendra_jain_2...@yahoo.com>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, 17 September, 2011 11:52:05 AM
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Scroller and mouseEnabledWhereTransparent Issues

Alex thanks a lot.. But even it is not working. I made
mouseEnabledWhereTransparent=false, it is not working..
The below components are clickable only when i remove the absolute height from
the scroller that is 90%,.But scroller doesn't appear.

 I created a skin class also and that is also not helpful by setting the
mouseEnabledWhereTransparent property..

 Thanks,

with Regards,
Jitendra Jain