hi sandeep,

              Everything is working fine on my side. i  just want the JSP code so that i can use JSP instead of CFM as i am using tomcat and i do not want to use the cold fusion server. it works fine , it downloads fine if i manually put some file in upload folder. all i want to use the JSP code instead of CF file. If you have that JSP code Please mail me to my ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]. I will appreciate this.

Thanks
Manish Jain

flexcoders@yahoogroups.com wrote:

The same problem I was getting then I put
FileIO file in my root directory.
just check your directory structure

manish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Carson,
       I tried your URL . It perfectly works well. Can you plz give me
some idea how are you using JSP rather than CFM file. I really want to
configure everything in tomcat so i want to use the JSP file not cfm.
Please help me in this regard

Thanks
Manish Jain

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Carson Hager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> See if the following works for you.  We used a JSP rather than a
> CFM...no ColdFusion in these parts. ;)

> http://flexdemos.cynergysystems.com/samples/upload/main.mxml

> Carson

> Carson Hager
> Cynergy Systems, Inc.!
> http://www.cynergysystems.com <http://www.cynergysystems.com/
>
> Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Office:  866-CYNERGY ext. 89
> Mobile: 1.703.489.6466

Yahoo! for Good

Indiatimes Email now powered by APIC Advantage. Help!
My PresenceHelp