Put those classes you don’t want to debug in an RSL, export it for release so
it doesn’t have debug info, and use that RSL.  The debugger should then skip
over the code in those classes.

I’ve never done it myself, but I know for sure that if classes get loaded in a
module that is exported for release, I can’t debug into those classes.